Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Note To Readers-- Still Working With Template

Religion Clause followers know I have been tinkering with the blog's traditional template style.  Some intensive users found the new format to require excessive scrolling.  So I am tinkering some more-- now with a wider body and Arial typeface. This makes all but the longest posts readable without scrolling. I have also added a "Recent Posts" box at the top of the sidebar to allow you to browse recent post topics without scrolling. Particularly to those who liked the first new template, let me know it this eliminates its advantages for you.  And for those who did not like it, let me know if this is still too much scrolling for you.  By the way, all standard browsers allow you to increase or decrease the size of the print you are reading by zooming in or out.