Friday, April 17, 2009

Today Religion Clause Is 4 Years Old


Today is Religion Clause's 4th birthday. I want to thank all my long time readers and welcome those who have joined us more recently. I appreciate the leads that many of you e-mail to me and I apologize that I am not able to separately acknowledge each one. I do read them all and use as many as I can.

This month Religion Clause reached two milestones: it passed the 8,000 mark for the number of postings, and the site meter which records the number of visits since the blog began passed the half-million mark. Over 45% of those visits were recorded in the past 12 months.

With the change in Administrations in Washington, the flow of material for Religion Clause has not slowed. "Blog years" are even longer than "dog years." So I enter year 5 along with all of you, a bit older, hopefully a bit wiser, and with appreciation to you for making Religion Clause such a widely recognized source for objective information and primary source material on church-state and free exercise developments.